Thick mycellium growth

Started by lun0s, February 16, 2010, 01:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lun0s

I've noticed in alot of the pictures I see of jars the mycellium looks very thick compared to mine. My growth usually looks lighter(still white but not as thick) are those just good colonizers or is something wrong with my jars/substrate?

moorhS

well u said that your jars that colonized over night where white lmao, kinda a dumb question. . . I would say yes there is something wrong with yours

MT

Yep, yours sound like they are bad to me. Maybe you should make some kind of tea out of em or just crumble them up and eat them, that way you don't waste any of your investment. Let us know how it works out for you.

substrate

lun0s

Quote from: MT on February 16, 2010, 02:59:58 PM
Yep, yours sound like they are bad to me. Maybe you should make some kind of tea out of em or just crumble them up and eat them, that way you don't waste any of your investment. Let us know how it works out for you.
Maybe you should read some other more recent topics I already tried substrate tea, tasted like crap and didn't even get high from it.
Quote from: moorhS on February 16, 2010, 08:07:08 AM
I wasn't refering to my batch right now, my last batch none of the jars looked like they had as thick mycellium as the pictures I usually see around the net.
well u said that your jars that colonized over night where white lmao, kinda a dumb question. . . I would say yes there is something wrong with yours

moorhS

hey lun0s I think he already knows you ate that shit that's kinda that joke. . .   get it??? lmao

dub504

MT

lun0s

http://www.shroomery.org/6279/Substrate-Tea Maybe you should do some research before making jokes some people reportedly got high. No need to be a douche bag

MT

Why waste your time drinking some fucked up Tea that has verm in it when, if youhad any sense, you could just enjoy the shrooms. Please refrain from calling me a douche bag you fucking fuck. Quit asking so many stupid ass questions and use the search function, that is if you are capable of that much brain energy!

lun0s

You clearly missed the link I posted. If theres a chance of getting a high why waste a perfectly good high?  Congrats on fully rectifying my douche bag comment about you :) I might as well throw ignorant in there as well.

dub504

Lunos, I'm sure most of us on here have read that thread at one time or another. I have anyways. However you want to get high, more power to you. I think the main issue is that you pretend to know what you are talking about and give false advise to others, when speaking of growing fungi. It's clear that you haven't got the basics down yet. So, broadly speaking. Let's use this site to learn and do a little research here and there without degrading to low level name calling. Cheers guys and gals

MT

Well put dub. I sometimes forget that I am dealing with people who think they know what they are talking about. I am open to sharing the knowlodge that I have gained with others but I have no patience for those who don't know yet act as tho they do. I am embarrassed for stooping to the level of name calling. Good luck to all. Let's all try to have a good time and learn along the way.

lun0s

I don't remember giving advice to anybody, might've, been forgetful these days. Seems you're getting the implication of me pretending I know what I'm talking about. I know I don't know much about mushroom growing.