Hello...... Malabar........????

Started by Vandal_xx, February 22, 2010, 04:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vandal_xx

Where is Malabar??..??
I've read almost every post on this site and Malabar has offered me much advice, indirectly. How is he? Just wondering. I feel like I almost know him from reading all these posts. LIFE IS GOOD.. I wish I would see that more on this forum.
Malabar.... hope you are well. Would love it if you posted in one of my posts, I would LOVE it.
Thanks all
Feel good before dying!!!!!

shroomzer

Vandal .. try going to the 'general topics' section.  There are two threads there about Malabar.  One started by his wife and one started by fattrout.   Those will give you what answers you need.  He will return to the forum when he can, I am sure.

Vandal_xx

Shroomzer, I did read those topics and I had figured that he would be back to his normal self. Anyway, I was just basically saying that I hope he gets well and can help me with some of is vast knowledge. Hope all is well. Happy growing. Also, my jars are colonizing at a fantastic speed. OH YEAH!!!

shroomzer

Wasn't sure you saw those two thread with your question and all.  I am sure when and if he is able he'll be back chimming in to answer those in need.  In the mean time there are other "pros" in PW, Fattrout, DUB, just a few off the top of my head.

Helo

How modest not to include yourself Shroomzer, lol. I think being the Cake Queen makes you a Pro.   ^_^
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

Vandal_xx

Plus shroomzer's avatar. The chick on the shroom is super hot! I appreciate everyones input. I read other posts so as not to look like a dummy when asking newbie questions. Plus I don't want to get scolded by yous guys

shroomzer

malabar

Hey Gang!   ^_^  Guess who is back? 
Life is Good, and I am back to play with all,.....
  Thanks for all of your concerns, responses to the updates that my other half after my surgery.  All is good and I am ticking better than ever,...   :ph34r:
  New crops are in the works and after I try to catch up with some of the hundreds of posts there are that I have missed.
  So, if I am needed feel free to hit me up up.
For now, keep growing!
   ~Malabar    :mellow:

My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

Vandal_xx

Sweet bro, glad to see you are back in the thick of it.! :mellow:

malabar

Life is Great!   -_-   And, I'll be around,.Forever!  lol
    ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

Hey Malabar!!  Nice to hear from you.  Kinda missing your postings!! =)