heres a weird one!!!

Started by bigfatmouthj, February 23, 2010, 06:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigfatmouthj

So it seems that my friend up in the great north west was doing some goofball experiment (as usual) with his fungi....

sems he ground down 2gms of dried cubes into a fine powder and steeped
a tincture ofr a few hrs THEN dropped a few drops into each of his eyes several times through the course of one night, and seems to be having some
problems with himself a few days later. now im no expert and im all about ingesting cubes, but id think it wouldnt be such a good idea to put fungi water directly into your eye's? thats just me though. no report from him as of today so dont know how things are progressing.  ^_^ ^_^

Helo

LOL, wow. hopes he's ok. Kinda...crazy / stupid...lol   ^_^
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

moorhS

hardcore shit, why doesn't he just hook it up to a iv lmao just playin... had friends that used to drop acid in the eye haha i never would...

GGAllin

I'm sorry but that was just plain dumb.  I mean when you get itchy balls its because of fungus, why would you want to purposely put stuff that makes your balls itch in your eye?

shroomzer

"he's having problems with himself" - I guess so!! Can you give us more details?  ^_^

Vandal_xx

Ha Ha.. ooohh yeahhe sweaty, itchy ball bag is no good. Maybe he could put some "tough actin TENACTIN" in his eye.
Feel good before dying!!!!!

MT

LMFAO Vandal. But on a more serious note Why would anyone squirt fungus water into their eye? Seems that some people have just enough smarts to do themselves harm. i sure hope that they haven't done anything that will cause permanent damage. Your eyesight seems to be a fairly handy sense to have.

Vandal_xx

Hey, BigfatmouthJ, any word on your bro? The one with fungi eye? Hope, for his sake, that everything is working out. Hopefully he tripped his ass off for all the bullshit he is going through.

bigfatmouthj

well my pal is fine, he said all is well and he doesnt expect to pull that stunt again anytime soon. he did mention the words "extraction" and "methanol", cant wait to hear about round 2.  :rolleyes:

Vandal_xx

Quote from: bigfatmouthj on February 25, 2010, 05:06:45 PM
well my pal is fine, he said all is well and he doesnt expect to pull that stunt again anytime soon. he did mention the words "extraction" and "methanol", cant wait to hear about round 2.  :rolleyes:
Anytime extraction and methanol are used together, involving body parts, my interest is sparked. Glad to hear he is alright. I think shrooms are for oral ingestion. (or possibly, for some people, ----, as a previously stated in a past thread)

substrate

if they were dried cubes, i would think there was no active fungi.  ps is water soluble, so the steeping would essentially leave water and ps (he filtered out the powder right? - if not, that might be the problem...).  not too familiar with just how the body absorbs through the EYE - there are much easier ways to ingest right?  i'll let others test that out. 

["BOOM" tough actin' Tenactin! - too funny]