First Harvest...Pics soon...

Started by Helo, February 25, 2010, 06:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helo

Well, first Harvest of 6 cakes netted me 71 grams fresh.   ^_^

I'm extremely happy with these results, considering it's my first attempt.  Dunkin and Rollin and goin for another round. Pics comin tomorrow. And Malabars are goin in the FC tomorrow as well.   :mellow:

Thanks for everything guys, couldn't have done it without your help.
   ^_^
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

moorhS

hey good job Helo ! glad your on the right track!. . . . .  I wish I would of taken a pic of the casing I just picked. . .  I didn't realize it but I mixed Treasure Coast with Amazonian . . .   kinda sucks because I had to pick all the TC before the amazonian. . .  they took 1 more day... I'll make sure to take pics of 2nd flush. . . .

Helo

Thanks moorhS! It's been REALLY rewarding. The 71 Grams Fresh I harvested turned into 7.5 Grams Dry, and i'm ALL smiles, haha.   ^_^

I know I said i'd have pics up, but I can't find my Camera's charger ANYWHERE...  :angry:  As soon as I find it, i'll have like 4 or 5 pics up, including some of my FC setup. :mellow:

That casing sounds cool btw moorhS, haha. Can't wait to see the pics. My Malabars just started to fruit, and I can't even take pictures, it REALLY SUCKS... Hope you manage to get some pics up moorhS, i'll try to do the same, haha. Good Luck on that second flush buddy. Hope they all finish at the same time this flush.
    ^_^

shroomzer

substrate

Vandal_xx

Pics. Post some please! My jars are 90% and the last ten seems to be going so slow. Damn. Post some pics to keep my occupied, please.
Feel good before dying!!!!!

substrate

Vandal_xx

Feel good before dying!!!!!

moorhS

GGAllin

Where can you get some malabar spores from?

dub504

ralph's or the hawk should have it.

Helo

I got my Malabar Spores from Ralphster's, as well as Dancing Tiger Spores. He only accepts cash or money order I think, but it's cheap and fast. Plus, you can check what the Strain of the Month is, and write down on the order form that you send in that you want a free syringe of it and he will include it in your order. It only took 6 or 7 days for me to receive my syringes from the day I dropped it in the mailbox. Huge selection too. I definently recommend Ralphster's.    ^_^