What is your favorite strain??

Started by GGAllin, March 01, 2010, 09:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GGAllin

Seeing all the different varieties out there for sale is awesome, but what I am curious about is the preferred choice by those more experienced cultivators out there?

snarfsnarf

moorhS

well I've done Treasure Coast and Amazonian I prefer Treasure coast :) I've got some B+ and another strain on way can't remember what off top of head. . .  my 2 cents

dub504

There really isn't much difference between strains. There is something I like about the Ban Hua Thanon trip though.

ImAFungi

I'll have to try that out dub :mellow:

-ImAFungi
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

Helo

I've only grown two kinds myself, Dancing Tiger from China and Malabar from India, but I really enjoyed the Dancing Tiger Mushrooms. Not only was the trip Amazing, but the quickness of colonization was a major plus and I love the look of the little white specks on the caps. Definently my Favorite so far.   ^_^

I think i'm gonna try Ban Hua Thanon as well ImAFungi. I've heard alot of good things about Thai Shrooms. I might go for the Koh Samui Super Strain though, I just haven't quite decided what spores I want next. One thing's for sure, I know I am going for at least one Thai strain next. I know they are all about the same, but I still want to try them all, lol.
    ^_^
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

dub504

I liked the Thai KSSS really explodes, funky different looking stems.

MT

I have been doing G2G transfers with Texas strain since sometime last summer. I have had excellent results, very hearty strain.

Helo

Sounds cool dub504. I'm definently getting a Thai strain next, without a doubt. The KSSS sounds awesome, haha. I may just have to get 2 now, haha.   :mellow:

That Texas strain sounds cool too MT. I was looking at the Thai strains because they are supposed to be hearty and fairly resistant to contams and pretty durable when it comes to RH and FAE. I can't seem to get the FAE right in my FC, so i'm getting some hollow stems...  :angry:  So, I was hoping to get that fixed and maybe try a heartier strain. I know it has more to do with Me than the Mushrooms tho, haha. I just need to fix my problem, it's just tough to get it perfect when you have to change things and wait until the next flush to see how it went, lol.   ^_^

Both of these strains sound cool tho guys. I would LOVE to see some pics if you guys can get some up ( i'm sure everyone else would too, lol ). I think I totally lost my camera charger and the cord for it, so i'm trying to order one online. Really getting on my nerves...  :rolleyes:  Hope to see some KSSS and some Texas pics, they both sound awesome and i'm sure you guys have great set-ups that really let them thrive. Good Luck on your projects guys. Hope to see some pics.
    ^_^
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

Mr. NIce GuY

I cant wait to try these hawaiians :wacko:. Finally its been three weeks and now i got my fruits. I will post on the march contest..