Lets Talk Psychedelics

Started by snarfsnarf, March 15, 2010, 06:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snarfsnarf

soo..im new to the mushoom seen but am a seasoned psychonaut. just wanted to share some good info with what seems to be some good people on this site.idk if u guys have heard or had the luck to try D.M.T. but i just got back from a long trip in the woods with one of my favorites..Ayahuasca. i would sincerely suggest trying it.nothing is more introspective in my personal opinion.I enjoy logging and studying the effect of psychedelics on the psychological aspect of the brain. i believe that there is extreme potential with tripping and therapy. just wanted to pretty much start a friendly chat not on a just info basis. feel free to just chime in or share good experiences:)

moorhS

2 days ago Alice in Wonderland 3d... 5g's TC... fucking AWESOME!!! going again with bro and dad where all gonna trip ... good times good times  ^_^

snarfsnarf

haha..yeah i tried that a while back with beowulf..it was fun. didnt work out well for my bud thou. in a quiet ass part he just got up and yelled"I CANT DO THIS" and proceeded to walk out and sit in the parking lot.hahahaha

dub504

ImAFungi

Hahaha rough! ^_^

-ImAFungi
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

GGAllin

anyone see or try the poormans tek for DMT exctaction from the mimosa bark? 

I read a tek and several other commenting on using the tek but not sure about it.

either that or i need to get myself a bufo alvarius

moorhS

I freaked out a few years ago cosmic bowling. . . I thought they where going to throw me in the looney bin lol... all was good though

bigfatmouthj

Not alot of people will enjoy the ayahuasca trip as it makes you pretty ill
and in some cases violently ill. Just my opinion though. I took part in a DMT study 2 years ago and
it was an incredible journey. Definitely something spiritual and life changing. I have also been studying
the canary grass extraction method with frustrating results. Psychedelics are an amazing tool for spiritual journeys into the unknown. I am looking into the cohoba (yopo)experience for my next journey. -_-

snarfsnarf

it almost becomes second nature and expected after a few times thou..the stomach nausea. yopo is not suggested in my book..i have a strong nose and really the best and most traditional way is to use it as snuff. ground up wood does not feel well at all.and a potentiator for it is edible lime, u have to get the Yopo wet then mix well then bake until its a burnt brick then grind it up again.burns like hell man. most i got was loopy visuals and my friend had peculiar feeling of being a caterpillar eating wood.u also have to do a hefty line.like a gram. 2-CE is a cool research chem. developed by shuljin and is legal to posses. also Peruvian torch cacti is a blast, very introspective. coleus is way cool. i guess imagine mushrooms with the sensations of x. and its a common plant avail at flowerland and what not just about 20 leaves and ur on a three hour trip. All very fun stuff

bigfatmouthj

Ah yes the PT cacti! i actually have about 5 of them in my backyard along with 2 lophoria's, they are legal to have as landscape items here im the desert. i am happy with mine. ^_^

snarfsnarf

whats your method of extraction?

substrate

I think a lot of people walked out of Beowulf in the same fashion - that movie was terrible...

Anyone ever tried San Pedro Cacti?

snarfsnarf

indeed i have. its not as strong as its counterpart but is alot more mellow of sorts. eat it sit back drink coffee with friends and listen to good music and ull have a blast. very euphoric and not crazy visual. depending on the way u eat it ur stomach may get a little weezy, but prolly not. just boil the cactus with some lime or lemon juice for about 8 or 9 hours its bitter but tastes good with some kool aid.haha. the acids in the fruit speed up the process