Tripping question

Started by moorhS, March 30, 2010, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moorhS

took my larger dose ever on Fri 8.5g stuck it in coffee grinder mulched it to powder... put it in 1/2 cup oj lol it was like yogurt :) anyways best trip of my life... question is the next night I did the same thing hopping to get back to that high but was totally disappointing... I know when I use to do acid alot I had to wait a couple days or double the dose for the same effect... Is this the same with fungi???
kinda curious to what is your normal dose dub???

bigfatmouthj

In my experience its always best to wait about a week or two in between trips.
Seems the body builds up tolerance and needs time to recoup? Thats just me though. :wacko:

dub504

Right around Christmas I did the same thing only I made tea and waited a day for the second trip, I had a gig the night in between. I thought the second time was going to be less intense. I got really stoned as it started to hit me both times. The tea always seems to come on stronger for me. I was getting all kinds of audio/visual hallucinations. The inside of my house looked like a bedazzled space ship. I thought the second time was just as intense if not more so. I have noticed since then that I do take higher doses to get myself out there. Usually around 5 grams and usually wanting more. I don't take them every weekend though.

Mr. NIce GuY

Sounds like a good trip dub lol but sunday i ate four g's Hawaiians and we did the samething yesterday but with chocolate's i melted Hershey's white chocolate and milk chocolate. Both trips were insane best one yet some many colors. I felt like i was fish watching finding nemo haha. In my trip i died a couple of times and melted to the floor and thought i was part of the carpet. I had a question i put them in the freezer to cool the chocolate does that intensify them??? cause they hit me with in ten minute.

Vandal_xx

Yeah moorhs.... I found I need at least a few days between when tripping. Not sure if it's a physical tolorance or a mental one, but I normally(been a little while hence the attempt at gowing) take about 4-6 grams and if I do them within a few days of a previous trip it's not as cool. I think I'm gonna try 8-10 grams to test my Alacabenzi (firstgrow ever). I want to go to a place... a very crazy place in my mind. Can't wait
Feel good before dying!!!!!

k12357

chocolate itself can intensify shrooms. the chocolate acts as an MAOI. 
"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open."

bigfatmouthj

k12357....i ground 3gms in a grinder and made some hot chocolate and let the mushies steep in it for about 15 min and i was very impressed! In tea they are good but adding them to hot chocolate is even better!

dub504

Honestly, I don't mind eating a handful of shrooms and then a handful of chocolate, repeat...

moorhS

hey I know I've gotten some chocolates b4 that had Vitamin C crushed in with the mushies.... vitamin C act anything like a MAOI?? oh and I had some of that Syrian Rue think I took like 2.5g crushed Rue and 3g TC didn't notice a difference really in the high, actually seemed like it took longer for the high to kick in... did I not take enough Rue or what??? anybody know??

dub504

I think vitamin c is to help out LSD. I took some Rue w shrooms a week ago, seemed like the trip lasted longer. IMO

Memukan

Yes, vitamin C helps, we use to do orange sunshine mixed with OJ, pace yourself to take a long trip

shroomzer

I have noticed in past trips that I have to wait at least a week or two before trippin' again.  Just doesn't hit me the same.  And since my stomach doesn't like the little fellas I opt not to trip to often even though my mind loves it!!

Helo

Yea, I agree with everyone here on this one, moorhS. When I was younger, maybe only the third or fourth time I tripped, I was on Vacation. I wanted to trip all weekend. Sad thing is, I was so excited to just eat them and be tripping, that I ate about 4 grams as soon as I got there at like 11:30pm on a friday night. I ended up tripping and staying awake all night, then slept pretty much the whole Saturday away...   :angry:   So, I decided I would take 4 or 5 grams on Sunday. I ate 5 grams, and it basically felt like I was eating Painkillers, lol. No visuals, just a slightly drowsy feeling.

So, I learned my lesson on that one. I only eat Mushrooms if I haven't eaten them for at least a week. It just seems to hit me like it's supposed to if I wait it out. Hope this helps a bit, moorhS. Happy Trippin all!!    ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing