Dehydrator

Started by Mr. NIce GuY, March 16, 2010, 06:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. NIce GuY

Ok i ordered a dehydrator with a cooling fan inside and ten shelves. My question is when i use the dehydrator will my guys stay the same bulk size, I mean when you dry them out just with a fan and let them sit, they tend shrink and shrivel.

ImAFungi

They will also shrink and shrivel. It's the loss of water that does that.

-ImAFungi
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

moorhS

Hell yea they shrink and shrivel , 100g becomes 10g  :angry:

MT

The fruits are 90% water. You will see significant shrinkage when you dry them out completely (cracker dry).

Mr. NIce GuY

ok so how can i keep my guys nice and plump......

GGAllin

you cant keep them plump and safely store them without them going bad.  The water is what will cause the decay.

They have to shrink hen they dry, no way to retain size and weight.

Mr. NIce GuY

I would never store wet ones lol thats bad juju.  i dont want to have to bleach the whole house and ruin a whole harvest..

MT

You do not need to keep them plump. The "magic" is in the dried fruit.

snarfsnarf

well if you want plump and dry fruits, id go with the texas strain.they contain little water so i hear,and get rock hard and retain their shape:)

dub504

Penis Envy is also a solid strain, for meaty fruits. You don't want to grow that strain straight from cakes though. You would get better results casing or spawning to bulk.

MT

As I mentioned in another thread I have been doing G2G transfers with the Texas strain for almost a year now and to be honest I do not see a significant difference between them and other strains as far as their appearance after drying.

Mr. NIce GuY

how is the trip with penis envy?? Heard good things about them from some old heads...

dub504

snarfsnarf

does anyone know a good proven site to get the original penis envy?

Vandal_xx

I got my stuff from spores101.com. They have a good selection of prints and syringes. Got my order in a few days and I'm pretty sure they have penis envy. Ha Ha. ( poor joke )
Feel good before dying!!!!!

dub504

Mr. NIce GuY

yeah hawkseye would be for them i like hawkseye anyway, spore101 gives me bad vibes lol..