Take a look...Thoughts?

Started by Vandal_xx, March 19, 2010, 05:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vandal_xx

So I've had these guys in my FC for 6 days now. I have 7 more that will be ready to fruit in about 8 days. Just worndering how they are looking. temp is right around 70f and the RH is 95-99% and about 10-11 hours indirect sunlight a day. I have a couple holes in my FC for FAE and I fan and mist about 3 times a day.
The sides of my FC transmit alot of light, but the top is solid. It looks like there is pleanty of light hitting the cakes, not sure if thats enough. Thanks guys. Do they look okay? Also how much longer do you think till I see pins?

Feel good before dying!!!!!

bigfatmouthj

Those look like they are gonna start poppin any day!  :ph34r:

MT

Yep, you should start to see pins any day now. Excellent photo quality too by the way.

GGAllin

yeah, nice camera.  I have a canon 7d, what were you using?

Vandal_xx

Thanks guys, I use my girlfriends cheep samsung L100 that I got her for like 110$ She was all excieted to get a new camera when she started taking a photo class, but the one I had gotten her a couple years ago was actuall better than some pricier one today. Go figure. Thanks for the info, I feel better already.
Feel good before dying!!!!!

moorhS

olzo

Hi,

this is interessting... how long does the fruiting period take from birth to first flush? I have a very similar set and am wondering why nothing happens after 5 days...

I'm used to shroom boxes where the flush starts 3 days after hydration.

Good luck with those !

substrate

i also really like the way the analog hydrometer is implanted into the side of the FC.  nice!