first bulk

Started by Mr. NIce GuY, March 09, 2010, 08:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GGAllin

Lookin good, cant wait to try it out myself in the near future

dub504

Looks good, it should fill in a little better as it progresses.

Vandal_xx

Yeah... looks great. If you end up with to many caps, you could just give a few to me... or not... Nice grow!
Feel good before dying!!!!!

moorhS

Mr. NIce GuY

250 G's wet, and about 80 G's dry.. i am very happy lol i am trying them out tomorrow, we are going to make some chocolates. The biggest guy i had was eight inches and it came out at seven g's total.

tenaglia

Myc blok is dry, that's why it only fruits at the edges, should be dunked

pesgta

Lookin good                                                                     :wacko:
modern furniture
Hydroponic Starter Kits

Mr. NIce GuY

Thank you, it took some time but it was well worth the wait. I dont think i will ever do cakes again and like dub says grains rock and so does that cracked corn. For some reason my bulk got the trich so i tossed it, i dont like sphagnum at all. So i got coco coir and we will see how it works.

snarfsnarf

thats pretty nice..just a question for those experienced enough to know. how much should i get per 1/2 pint casing. this is my first time and it said to just try it out by putting one half pint per casing in case i screw up. i didnt which is good but im just wondering whats average with a good humidifier set up and FC

moorhS

don't expect very much, but you will get a little more then just the cake... I usually have 4 or 5 cakes per casing and end up with 12 to 18 g (dried) per flush for 2 flushes, then 3rd flush is smaller but bigger mushies... but it very's