Zippity bang!!!

Started by bigfatmouthj, March 23, 2010, 04:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigfatmouthj

So i just did a 64qt tub WBS fully colonized with some orissa india and infused it with a nice dose of B complex vitamin and topped it with some cor. well see how big these suckers grow! im hoping all goes well and i get some hefty whoppers with this tek.

Helo

Whoa!...Going for some big game huh? Haha. Good Luck bigfatmouthj, totally can't wait to see the results. Hope you get a bunch of Foot Long Caps  :wacko:  haha. I hear those Orissa India can get HUGE in a Bulk Grow. Hell, I hear anything can get HUGE in a Bulk Grow, haha. Seriously though, Good Luck bigfatmouthj.   ^_^
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

bigfatmouthj

here are a couple HUGE pins that popped up 3 days ago. these are the orissa'a with no B vitamins, just Hpoo/cor topped with cor. thats a full sized candy bar next to it :wacko:

Helo

WOOOOOOOOOOW, lol. Those are DEFINENTLY gonna be HUUUUUUUGE! Nice work bigfatmouthj, keep the pics coming, haha.   :mellow:

Good Luck bigfatmouthj, hope you get a GIANT YIELD and some MONSTER MUSHIES!
    ^_^

ImAFungi

Damn man! Those are going to be Behemoths!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

-ImAFungi
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

Vandal_xx

Dude, thats crazy. Somehow that picture made me have shroom envy and a suddden urge to eat shitloads of snickers.
Feel good before dying!!!!!

substrate

Whoa!  Those are just the PINS?  Monmouth. 

bigfatmouthj

Well one of the whopper pins just started to break its veil so i plucked her and a few others to get some prints. and here is one of them that weighed in at over an ounce wet!! cant wait to see the entire flush!  ^_^

shroomzer

Vandal_xx

I'm not worthy..... I'm not worthy....(lil Wayne's Word) But seriously, I hope to achieve what you got going on... Nice rip!!

dub504

Is that from the little casing or the tub? Tasty all the same.

bigfatmouthj

Dub that whopper is from a small shoe box casing i did, layered  some colonized grain onto hpoo/cor and it seemed to take FOREVER to colonize to the bottom, after about 10 days covered it then took around 11 days in the FC, then it started poppin pins like crazy!  ^_^

Im still waiting on the big tub to colonize.

bigfatmouthj

substrate

That is AWESOME.  Like 5 times bigger than anything I grew on a pf cake.

I just saw the first signs of myc in my popcorn, I'm going for "laundry basket tek" with a batch of Eq and a batch of Oysters.

Maybe I'll have something that can compete in a couple months!

Well done man.

Vandal_xx

good luck man.... such a rewarding hobby!!

Helo

NIIIICCCEEE bigfatmouthj! Awesome Mushies!    :mellow:

Cant wait to see the later Flushes, haha. You are Definently gonna have a mushy the size of your HEAD, lol.     :wacko:

Keep up the good work bigfatmouthj. Keep the pics and Monster Shrooms comin, haha.
    ^_^

jeff_diggler

those are awesome! next time you do bulk ditch the layers and mix your spawn well, cuts colonization down to three days or so, five at the most, mix it 50/50 with spawn and watch it take off, also grind your sub, poo, coir, whatever in a blender til its fine and field cap, mix with 30% verm, sterilize, let cool, mix equal parts spawn, see how that works for ya. also for bigger fruits try a straw heavy mix, straw can produce some bigguns!

silicon

OMG, Those are some gross pictures, ughhhh!