crazy ass first time..long time ago but still a fun story

Started by snarfsnarf, March 25, 2010, 12:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snarfsnarf

so me ad my buddy venture up into his dads attic where we knew he kep all of his unmentionables.stacks of playboys..bags and bags of green. and a weird saran wrapped box? we look in it and see probable a two by two foot pile of dry pure blue mushrooms. we freaked out. we went downstairs grabbed two ziploc storage bags and fill them to the brim. we weighed it out and it was 2 and a half ounces of premo mushrooms.we had no clue what the dose was and didnt know all the good stuff we could find on the net. i expected instant effects after i ate half of the bag..about 13 or 14 grams.(didnt know i was about to get fucked over) so i ate the rest about 20 minutes later. roughly around 21 grams dried total. 30 minutes later my jaw is dissolving from my face. i cant see two feet in front of me due to the lines and geometrical shapes clowding my vision and all i could do is roll around on the floor and mumble in pain and the fear of me staying like this for the rest of my life. i was throwing up..pissing myself and just a mess. after about 15 hours later the only thing telling me that i was still alive is the soft glow of the moon from the window in a completely dark room assuring me of my life and sanity. keep in mind this was a thursday night and i was a senior in high school and had school the next day. my friend didnt eat any that night.he helped me on the bus and i was on my  own after that.warping hallways..death vibes from teachers and the sneaking suspicion that everyone knew. i got lost in the bathroom and remained there untill i woke up around 4th hour. stiil was very fucked up butknew where i was.i laid in the nurses office and then got a ride home from my buddy.
and thats when i lost my mushroom virginity.
feel free to share if u still remember your first times.
and his dad was insanely pissed

ImAFungi

Hahaha thats a pretty crazy story man. The first time I tripped, me my buddy and our girlfriends took 1/8 each went down to the St. Louis Art Museum. For those who don't know what that is, its pretty much a giant playground but everything is art. There are caves with crazy paintings on them, fake woods with a giant ceramic turtle. So its like outside but inside, covered with art. Well I was getting the giggles by the time i was walking in there. It was nutts, I would just wonder off and explore and some how find my way back to everyone. Def. spend a good amount of time hanging out with the ceramic turtle. If anyone lives in the missouri area, I suggest you try that out. :ph34r:

-ImAFungi
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

snarfsnarf

that sounds like itd be a blast. ive often thought of pullin a hardcore cliche and go to a laser light show.seems like it might be fun