monotubs

Started by Mr. NIce GuY, March 30, 2010, 05:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. NIce GuY

I had a east question what do you use underneath the trash bag for humiduty? i am kinda lost on that one..

k12357

monotubs create there own environment.  no need to fan or use anything for RH, just let them do there thing.
"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open."

Mr. NIce GuY

right on so just keep the temp at normal fruiting and it creats its own RH and FAE?

k12357

yup.  the garbage bag at the bottom isn't absolutely necessary, it just makes clean up easier.  if your holes are the right size,  the water content of such a large substrate keeps your RH up and the holes with polyfill let the air circulate.  you only need to open to harvest.
"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open."

dub504

Wish you would've known that before you bought all that perlite or hydroton huh! ;)

Mr. NIce GuY

lol that would of sucked if i did but i was looking at it because i like to go big.. and try new methods keeps my hands busy....

bigfatmouthj

Idol hands Mr. Nice Guy?? hahahaha :wacko:

Mr. NIce GuY

yes and no ha i just like to keep busy and trying new methods... I like to jump right into things and know its time to master them.. THis is the greatest hoppy ever!!!! :mellow: