daylight conditions vs. night-time conditions : during which do mush grow more?

Started by DiegoSeesMush, March 30, 2010, 10:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under which condition do mushrooms show more growth and development : daylight or night-time conditions???

daylight
night-time
neither

DiegoSeesMush

I'd like to mention that user k12357 was the impetuous for this poll. interesting question raised! everyone, good luck in your endeavors!  :ph34r

snarfsnarf

well with my natural indirect light situation i most definitely see a higher rate of growth during the day. but i could see where it may differ from situation to situation. ill come home after a long day of work and see my happy buddies have grown a good half inch. a sight most wonderful

moorhS

olzo

They do grow the same because they have no chlorophyll which plant have. By the way they aren't even plants, just in case you didn't know. There are myths out there however that shrooms like the moonlight and grow faster when the moon is shining... I say that's crap but hell what do I know  ^_^

k12357

ive heard the moon myth as well, but i second the crap call on that one.
"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open."

Vandal_xx

I just think they grow faster at night because I'm not checking on them as much. Plus they are sneaky little fuckers.
Feel good before dying!!!!!

snarfsnarf

i think the sun may cause just better conditions inside of the fruiting chamber.its warmth im sure does help encourage growth.but maybe not i guess?