Check it out. PICS

Started by Vandal_xx, March 31, 2010, 12:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vandal_xx

Hey guys check it out. These guys are about to be plucked. The humidity got low one day when I was gone so I think the growth was a bit stunted, but I'm soooooo happy. Thanks to all you guys for the support and knowhow. I think I'm gonna pluck the big section and let the rest grow more. My other 3 cakes in my FC withthis one are growing about the same as the rest of the pins on this cake so I will pluck the big section, wait for the rest to catch up and the harvest and prepare for my next flush. THANKS GUYS!!! FIRST GROW RIPS!!!!

Feel good before dying!!!!!

moorhS

looks good vandal short fat little guys :)

substrate

very cool - what strain is that?

k12357

"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open."

Vandal_xx

Strain is Alacabenzi and I ate that clup plus a smaller clump that was behind it. It has been so long that I almost forgot what it was all about. Damn fun time. First time eating wet mushies too. I almost like them, and they are way better than any other dryed ones I've had before. Thanks again guys!

k12357

yeah its great eating em fresh, they dont get stuck in my teeth.
"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open."

Vandal_xx

Yeah I know... Not pickeing them out of your teeth for the first hour of your trip.