Starting first grow!

Started by COBHC, April 02, 2010, 08:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COBHC

Hi,
im new here :)
Im an aussie and ill looking for a safe method to obtain spores or prints here! any fellow aussies that can help me out? its driving me mental!

cugak

share international

COBHC

cugak

Just order them throu mail.
share international

COBHC

Just a slight problem....its illegal here! was looking for an "alternative"  :rolleyes:

cugak

share international

Baphom3t

Australia #
Psilocine and psilocybine are illegal to possess or sell under the Criminal Code Act of 1995 (CCA). We have received a report that harvested psilocybin-containing mushrooms are considered illegal "preperations" throughout Australia, and growing psilocybin mushrooms consitutes "manufacturing illegal drugs" and carries even higher penalties. (thanks Torsten) The mushrooms themselves are subject to specific controls in some states or territories.

"Any plant of the genus Psilocybe" is restricted under the "Border controlled plant" provisions of the CCA (see section 314.5 of the Criminal Code). This makes Psilocbye mushrooms illegal to import and export, and illegal to possess if they have been imported. We have received an unconfirmed report that it is possible to import or export of psilocybin mushroom spore prints for purposes of microscopy, though this technically may be a violation of the CCA (thanks A Moffett). (updated Apr 2008)

Source <---- It's in the International Law section.

And there's this.
Oz land law

That ought to give you a better idea if its legal or not.

COBHC

thanks for the help mate but im going picking tomorrow so ill be making my own spores *fingers crossed* for education purposes ofcourse haha

cugak

Just order them man, ull be fine!
share international

psilocybin warrior