APRIL PHOTO CONTEST

Started by ImAFungi, April 05, 2010, 08:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImAFungi

Sorry guys, I couldn't think of something clever to

go with April. Let's congrats moorhs once more for last months victory. But it's again time

for us to see who has the best grow!!!!!!!! The rules haven't changed, they are still:

1. Any member can post one picture per month in this thread. Next month we'll start a new thread.
2. Pictures must be mushroom related.
3. No old pictures, must be a current project.
4. Keep it positive!
5. Feel free to comment on pics.
6. Have fun!

Please try to post the pics so we can view them in the forum thread. Just copy the forum html IMG code into your post. Thanks!

I can't wait to see what everyone has up their sleeves :ph34r:

-ImAFungi
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

Vandal_xx

Well probobly not a winner, but one of my first cakes ever.! I had 3 to harvest two days ago, but when I came home from a couple of days away and saw that it was harvest time if not a little past I got too excited and only took a picture of the last cake to be harvested. Enjoy all!!!!
Feel good before dying!!!!!

Mr. NIce GuY

nice vandal... you got some twisty funky ones i like those ones haha they just look cool. I got my maz on the way :wacko: so i will be sure to show the outcome.. what strain is that????

ImAFungi

Thats a crazy looking cake you got there. I like :ph34r:. Is that the first flush?

-ImAFungi

substrate

Vandal_xx

Strain is Alacabenzi from spores101. First flush. My humidity got a little low now and again, but on the first flush 3 cakes got my 35 grams dry. Not too bad I think. First grow ever for me. Thanks for all the help guys.

bigfatmouthj

dub504

Nice fat! What did you use for spawn/substrate?

ImAFungi

Fat man, that's beautiful :mellow: Bet you're going to enjoy those ^_^

-ImAFungi

shroomzer

Good job to both!!  Man BIG that is looking great!!

bigfatmouthj

i used poo/cor and a little bit of the fastblast and it went crazy!  :rolleyes:

ImAFungi

So you saw a difference with that fastblast. I'm thinking about using a bit.

-ImAFungi

moorhS

Crazy Fatmouth  nice  ^_^ u to Vandal looking good...  glad to see some pics early this month  ^_^ will have mine posted in few days, won't be back til may  ^_^ fishing trip 2oz for me bro dad don't think we'll be able to eat em all ^_^ happy trippen all

Vandal_xx

Nice rip bigfatmouthj. You're gonna need a big fat mouth to eat all of those. Need to work on game and get some grain casings rolling.

ImAFungi

Looking forward to seeing it moorhs. Bet that fishing trip is going to kick ass. :ph34r:

-ImAFungi

Mr. NIce GuY

these are my Mazies  :wacko: a small bulk straw/casting/coir 4 by 4 pan only 2 and half inches deep.

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv206/MickeyD90/Picture014.jpg

cugak

share international

dub504

Mr. NIce GuY

thank you, the biggest guy was seven g's. Ordered some fast blast manure and trying it out next on my monotub. Cant wait to have them looking like Fatmouths

ImAFungi

All I can say nice guy is .... Damn! :ph34r:

-ImAFungi