None

Started by Hawke76, April 15, 2010, 10:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawke76

Original post content erased based on advice from a legal advisor... No I am not introuble he just suggested that I clear my posts online...

k12357

You have definitely put alot of thought into this.  One thing that will NOT work is your incubator.  it needs to be opaque not clear, and there is no need to worry about RH or FAE inside of it, only the temperature.  inside the incubator you just want around 75F and no light, none at all, light will hinder growth at this stage.  that's all it requires.  The peroxide thing your talking about with the vermiculite is not needed as well.  when you sterilize your jars everything gets killed.  and for your casing mix with the vermiculite I would suggest using the microwave.  I usually mix peat moss and vermiculite at roughly 50% each, mix to a little over field capacity (to allow for evaporation), cover with saran wrap and microwave for 10 min then shake and then 10 min then shake.  78F is a little high for your FC.  I would suggest lower 70's and remember your FC is what needs 100% RH and good FAE.  You also need some perlite or hydro ton in the bottom of your FC to assist in keeping your RH high. 
"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open."

Vandal_xx

I don't have experience with casings but I thought Iheard that the RH in the FC should be 95% with casings and 100% for cakes. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Feel good before dying!!!!!

olzo

Jesuz Hawke wants to be a farmer soon  :ph34r:

Baphom3t

Myc will run @ 70 degrees.
Myc will fruit @ 70 degrees.
Thats for any cube.  :mellow: