Humidity/Moisture levels

Started by kerbamkerpow, April 07, 2010, 01:54:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerbamkerpow

Hey.  :wacko:

I have a question about the pf-tek method. I am unsure of humidity levels and the frequency of watering required by the cakes once they have been rinsed and rolled and put on the perlite in the terrarium.

Should they be sprayed every day, more then once a day, or just a few times on the first day and then will the water retained by the perlite be sufficient for one harvest?

Also - what temperature is optimal for them at this stage and should they be exposed to any light or kept in complete darkness?

Thanks for your help  :ph34r:

Baphom3t

"I am unsure of humidity levels and the frequency of watering required by the cakes once they have been rinsed and rolled and put on the perlite in the terrarium."

1. RH should be at 95 - 99% , RH = Relative Humidity ;)
2. Fan your cakes 2 - 3 times a day
3. You don't water the cakes , you mist the cakes. You mist after each time you Fan your tubs.
4. Do Not put cakes directly on perlite use a mason jar lid.

The perlite if done right will last through the whole fruiting process.
There are many opinions on best/optimal temp but , the best temps I found that work best is room temp in your house. 68 - 73 degrees.
I keep my grows at 70 from the begining to end.

kerbamkerpow

Quote from: Baphom3t on April 07, 2010, 08:28:49 AM
"I am unsure of humidity levels and the frequency of watering required by the cakes once they have been rinsed and rolled and put on the perlite in the terrarium."

1. RH should be at 95 - 99% , RH = Relative Humidity ;)
2. Fan your cakes 2 - 3 times a day
3. You don't water the cakes , you mist the cakes. You mist after each time you Fan your tubs.
4. Do Not put cakes directly on perlite use a mason jar lid.

The perlite if done right will last through the whole fruiting process.
There are many opinions on best/optimal temp but , the best temps I found that work best is room temp in your house. 68 - 73 degrees.
I keep my grows at 70 from the begining to end.

Thanks a lot Baphom3t  :wacko:  -_-