Dunking my bulk??

Started by Mr. NIce GuY, April 11, 2010, 03:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. NIce GuY

i was wondering with my bulk looks dry or anything like that can i dunk it between flushes or can i before i put my casing materail on top???

DiegoSeesMush

Hey my friend and I were just contemplating the same scenario. Would heavily and directly spraying the bulk substrate have any positive effects? Would a vermiculite casing have anything to do with being able to spray the mycelium? I've consistently read that directly spraying mycelium is bad form.

Let find the answer to this problem quick!  :ph34r:

Vandal_xx

I dunked and rolled some of my cakes and some I didn't to see the difference. I misted them big time to keep the humidity up. It's real dry arouind here. I've had no problems getting some mist on the mycelium. Now misting bulk would be slight different... good luck. I guess I didn't reallt answer your question.
Feel good before dying!!!!!

Mr. NIce GuY

Dont mist to much or you will pool up water on the verm and get the green mold. I think i am going to dunk it just like i would grains by pouring water down the sides and then pour it out..

dub504

Those bulk grows do hold quite a bit of moisture to support multiple flushes, besides an occasional misting of the casing.