Puffed Millet and Millet Flour

Started by ImAFungi, April 14, 2010, 05:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImAFungi

Well Psychonought and I just got back from a health food store. We were attempting to find some millet. Well we found puffed millet and millet flour. Since we just got our pc we're itching to make up a few batches. We decided to do the brf-tek but substitute millet flour for brown rice flower. Going to try to just do straight puffed millet, not sure how its going to work. If all the nutrients are still there, I would think it would work. What do you guys think? Either way we will post some results soon. :ph34r:

-ImAFungi
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

k12357

sounds good.  If you have one in your area feed stores usually have millet or can get it.  I pay 30$ for 50 LB bags of red millet.
"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open."

ImAFungi

Forgot to say that we also got rye flour. So we have 2 quarts of the puffed millet, 2 pint and 2 halfpint of millet flour/verm, and 2 pint and 2 halfpint of millet flour/ rye flour/ verm. Right now they are in the PC. In about 2 hours we are going to noc them up with the Tak Mountain strain. Wish us luck.

-ImAFungi

ImAFungi

Well my rye wheat/verm and millet wheat/verm jars are coming together. It took alittle for them to start but now they are flying. So now I need to decide what to do with them after they are 100%. I was def. planning on casing but is it okay to mix 2 jars that have diff substrates or should I keep them seperate? Also I was thinking of leaving 1 to just grow as a cake because I have one that is way ahead of the others. Could it fruit without casing? Thanks guys.

-ImAFungi

dub504

If you want millet, just grab some WBS.

ImAFungi