Sometimes, life throws you lemons...

Started by Helo, April 17, 2010, 06:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helo

...and sometimes, life says fuck you and throws grenades.

just wanted to say hello to everyone. Been having a REAL shitty few weeks. hope you are all better than me.
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

bigfatmouthj

Vandal_xx

Helo, I know how it feels to be beat down, can we help somehow? You are usually one of the most upbeat people on this forum.
Feel good before dying!!!!!

substrate

Sorry to hear it Helo.  Some days you keep banging your head against the wall and all you get is a flat spot on your head. 

Keep at it man.  The one thing I've learned is that the only constant is change.  It'll get better.

Helo

Thanks for the offers guys, but it's not something you can help with. Just a real fucked up situation. If I get some free time, i'll fill you all in. In all honesty, i'm sure i'll need somebody to talk to at some point. Thanks for caring guys. I REALLY appreciate it. I mean it.

Hug your Friends and Family and tell them you love them.
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

MT

Be strong Helo, the adversity in your life will not last forever. Although when you are mired in the throws of a difficult situation it can seem like an eternity. All things eventually pass.

shroomzer

Yeah Helo, we all been there I am sure.  You will get through it I hope soon. Keep your chin up dude!  Take care.

psilocybin warrior

Don't let life get ya down, I know times can be rough. Remember its not over, until YOU are in your grave.  come back now ya hear?

Fun Guy

Take some mushrooms.  Always makes me feel better.