None

Started by Hawke76, April 29, 2010, 02:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawke76

Original post content erased based on advice from a legal advisor... No I am not introuble he just suggested that I clear my posts online...

mg thats me

well if ur im the U.S. sporestore.com thehawkseye.com and sporework.com there r many others u just have to look around i can vouch that sporestore.com is legit and cheap but solution is rather watery and i am waiting on a shipment from thehawkseye.com but they have sent confirmation that package has been shipped

substrate

I've also had very reliable and even FAST service from sporeworks.com, they were referred by Marc, the "let's grow mushrooms" guy and I just received a package from them today.  I also submitted a request for some growing info on my new garden giants kit, and they responded within an hour or two with full instructions.

If the other supplier is screwing you over, definitely feel free to let the forum know who they are.  If they don't want their name dragged through the mud they will take care of you.  None of are easy to trust an online order, so if there are some bad players out there we'd all like to know.

Quick thought though, are spores legal in your state?  That might be why the order is being held...

snarfsnarf

i hae heard nothing good of sporesupply.com, on all the reviews i read veryone was bashing them

jeff_diggler

earths tongue is another good one, tho they can take awhile to ship they have awesome shit.

Baphom3t

mg thats me

just wanted to let u know that i received my order from thehawkseye.com today anfd the quality is great plus it only took 2 days once order was processed

bigfatmouthj

I have had nothing but disaster with the hawkseye and tennstud! there are some good suppliers out there such as ralphsters and a few mentioned in the other posts here. there is a darn good supplier out of las vegas called microsporetech. they are great!

http://www.microsporetech.com/spores.htm

Fun Guy

RAPHLSTER IS DA MAN.  NO PROBLEMS EVER.  DONT WASTE YOUR TIME GOING ANYWHERE ELSE. (except he cant ever seem to have P Envy in stock. wtf.)