Shoud i fruit them? help for new... (withfoto)

Started by LinasLP, August 04, 2010, 10:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LinasLP

Hey. I grow with PF TEK, 26 days passed and i dont even know are they fully colonized? I think yes, but i want to ask for profesional opinion. At pf tek they say i have to fruit jars, only then the little mushrooms comes inside the jar. Maybe i should now put them into the Fridge and then fruit? help me and say some ideas what shoud i do! here some photos sorry for blur! SE XPERIA X10 do not have makro :D so 1 click and wach. Waiting for opinions

http://skustukas.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=9678303        <---- FOTO HERE

Vandal_xx

Looks like the botom may not be colonized. You can either cut off the bottom or leave them for a week or so more. Then search this site for fruiting chamber. it's a small humid box where you will pull the cake out of your jar and let it fruit. good luck
Feel good before dying!!!!!

LinasLP

Ya i have the box and ect... ok thanks for answer,

psilocybin warrior

Flip your jars and knock on them like you would a door, that will allow sub mass to drop on the lid creating a gap between the uncolonized portion and the bottom of the jar. When it's done colonizing, fruit the hell out of it.