blue oysters on sawdust+FB spawned two days ago

Started by crystalpoint, May 04, 2010, 09:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crystalpoint

These are blue oysters on sawdust spawned on the second, i pc'd the dust for an hour with three grams of fb per bag, two bags. they look nice and healthy, ill be posting updates as i go. this grow is MS>wbs>sawdust+fb

bigfatmouthj

Heya CPS i got your message on the other board via my email, but i couldnt reply cause the board is down? or their server is messed up. anyway im not sure about the photo re-size issue. but i sure am anticipating your emix arrival!!! ^_^

crystalpoint

cool i cant get the pics to load for anything, i had to make them tiny to fit the upload max file size and then after i resized it said the file path was wrong, so i dont know what to do about it, is there anyone on here that could help? you should get it in by wednesday.

bigfatmouthj

did you try uploading them to photobucket?
then copy and paste the img. code?

Mr. NIce GuY

Yeah photobucket is the shit and easy.. Also crystalpoint i am going to get a couple more large rate boxes in a couple days i am loving it growth is just like you said so rapid.

crystalpoint

thats awesome man i got you covered, ill send you some of the emix to try out as well. im glad your liking the stuff, i love yalls little corner of cyber space here, great atmosphere. im too tired to do any photobucketing tonight but ill get some pics up soon. i have several other grows of oysters to post on a couple different things im learning edibles these are my first attempts. thanks for the warm welcome here!

Mr. NIce GuY

Thanks alot brotha, hope to be seeing some good results from you i am sure they will be amazing.