Dawn of a new day

Started by tritone, May 10, 2010, 06:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tritone

Tomorrow is the dawn of a new day for me! my shroomeevirgin days are numbered! May the Shroom Gods be with me thank the Lord!

Cheers and good will soldiers..

tritone

Even no penetration has taken place, I feel the Shroom Gods knocking on my door.....All my conditional fears running like a river in my mind, my heart rate is up, palms sweat... but I fight, I have a big paddle a huge will...
the battle continues..

cheers fungees! :wacko:

ImAFungi

have fun man. the first time for me was quite an experience. enjoy friend :ph34r:
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

Vandal_xx

Yeah man just keep those bad thoughts our of your head. Only good only good only good! Have fun.
Feel good before dying!!!!!

tritone

Persevere joyfully that's the best advise thanks!

Well, the only thing I got done is cleaning... 5 non stop hours, so clean the area echos, it never did that before, "Suck butt" hard work!. Reality hits! whatever time you  plan to get something  done multiply that by 10. I should have realized that, it happens all the time with everything I do! :angry:

Back to work.. wish me good "Bud Blow" Cheers soldiers!

tritone

Well Soldiers the waiting starts

this is my very first attempt I got pics but I'm to dumb to download. it could have been flawless but I did make one mistake (possible terminal) I'll see... what happen is that I got cute and put filter lids under the jar cap and when it was time to stick the needle it would not go thru  ^_^ LOL! I had to open jar and remove filter... however it was very clean ( used the "spray lysol until limited visibility method") you know what I mean....and the jars where pc 1hour 18psi and all and all I was extremely ---- about the cleanlyness

also I need to get wide mouth jars. I see why they are used now... because less needle is exposed....I learned a boat load and so far it looks very doable also work with 6 @ a time is good for nooby I did 12 too much for a nooby first timer.... any ways what did I learn so far is this
follow the PF to the T

cheers!

dub504

The wide mouth jars are used so you can get the cake out after it's colonized. That doesn't matter so much if you are crumbling and casing or spawning them.

tritone

Wow! second round finished huge rush, this time it went much better but @ jar # 9 disaster struck! I pricked my finger with the needle... deep and blood squirted out had to end it right there and improvise!  ^_^ well that's what happens when you are a nooby, but that is the type of stuff that makes you learn.... one can never prepare for everything....It does take practice....so I did my best now I pray and chant to the SHROOM GOODS to be kind to me....and let me fruit.

Cheers!

MT

Sure hope those shrooms don't start to grow out of your finger.

tritone

-_- I'm one with the fungi... you've heard of the elephant man right.. well call me the fungiboy!

Davie K

I've just read the thread,  very poetic. lol  good luck bro

tritone

this made me cry, search youtube  Terence Mckenna - Schizophrenic or Shamanic?

dub504

Have you ever tried to read "The Invisible Landscape"? I sure couldn't make any sense of it... Liked "True Hallucinations" though.

tritone

Quote from: dub504 on May 30, 2010, 11:54:01 AM
Have you ever tried to read "The Invisible Landscape"? I sure couldn't make any sense of it... Liked "True Hallucinations" though.

no have not but I will check it out
I  did check out "true Hallucinations"  dub504 that was amazing stuff I'm speechless.... If gives me hope... love you bro  :wub: take care!

dub504

Awww a budding bromance...

tritone

that might be all I have left.........went out and scored on some horse poop...it was a most pleasant day, 75 sunny no wind some rain far in the distant rare in this neck of the woods. Went to a horse riding trail 60 miles long about 1 hour from my urban life..the poop was far in between so I got a good walk..I did not see anyone all by my lonesome..got about 15lbs I wanted more but this is ok for 1st time... it's good stuff field quality I feel like smoking it since I'm down to roaches and shake... sweet stuff. out of 24 jars inoculated I only see 4 with snowflakes after 17 days better than nothing will see the battle continues.

good bud blow to all soldiers! cheers...

tritone

Lot's of thinking about mycology going on in my little tiny brain.... somewhere in this site I said the holy herb is harder to cultivate... well I've changed my mind.. it's not.. I could be over my head with this stuff.. I'm having fun that is all that matters.. in the end..

Cheers soldiers!

Vandal_xx

What do you have for a temp where you are incubating? Also did you use a pre made spore syringe or did you make your own? Sometimes when you buy a spore syringe they barley put any spores in them from my knowledge.
Feel good before dying!!!!!

tritone

Quote from: Vandal_xx on June 02, 2010, 05:06:49 PM
What do you have for a temp where you are incubating? Also did you use a pre made spore syringe or did you make your own? Sometimes when you buy a spore syringe they barley put any spores in them from my knowledge.

Hello Vandalxx,
started @ 74 for a few days then up to 85 by the second week, I think you hit the nail square on the head.... I bought the syringes(4)  and when I looked inside I realized some had very little spores some had much more, I think one of the keys is to  get lots of spores in that 1cc shot

these microscopy syringes might not cut it who knows....they might be for just that.. you live and learn! ^_^

I got spores that I bought 12 years ago and did not use because I did not know about the PF method, it was all petri dish advance stuff in a lab so I did not even try... so it's time to use these and make my own syringes, I'm not sure what the species of spore print I have is..is it a fact or myth that there are easier species to cultivate?

Take care Vandalxx and enjoy what life brings you! cheers...

tritone

28 days later.....4/28 final score of the first half! I think I'm falling off the face of the earth...little virgin boy is hearing tiny voices...as I looked at the jars and thanked the Lord for the appearance I kept hearing a voice saying " planet workers pull your head out of your ar's" whatever that means..
boy I don't know...

cheers.. :huh: