substrate question?

Started by Mr. NIce GuY, May 12, 2010, 07:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. NIce GuY

ok i pasteurize some poo/straw/fastblast i couldnt use all of it, and i was wondering if i store it will it stay pasteurize?? And how long??

crystalpoint

bag it up in a clean bag and throw it in the fridge if you can, once its wet you dont wanna expose it to the open air for long or contams will get on it. you could even throw it in a tub and blow dry it to get the water out and use it later. how long before you will be able to use it? one possible solution is to load it in jars with sealed lids, no holes of course, and pc it for sixty at fifteen, ive used pc'd E-Mix months after pc'ing with good results, it'll stank tho when you open the jar but its still good. hope that helps man.

Mr. NIce GuY

ok its bagged up and in the fridge. And it will be in use about a week for sure. Thanks alot cant wait to show these hawaiians off on that fb, so far its has colonized faster than anything i have seen.

crystalpoint

man i cant wait to see your pics! Hawaiians are the BOMB, the consummate mushroom trip as i remember, but i only had them mixed with B-plus, try mixing strains sometime, like eat a three gram dose or whatever your dose is, a good mix of equal parts b-plus, f-plus, and hawaiian is awesome!

Mr. NIce GuY

Your tellin me man haha hawaiians kicked my ass last time. I ate three G's of those and fried for like eight hours, and it was so colorfull green, blue, and red kept flashing into my trip. It had been awhile since i consumed some so it was awesome.

crystalpoint

last time i grew hawaiian i had some white ones come up out of it, i picked all the white, they were solid white, not true albino but white anyway, picked just enough for a twenty gram fresh dose and gave em to an experienced tester, that was his last trip, ever. he gave it up after that, he described it as "all meat and teeth and mean as hell"

Mr. NIce GuY

haha the white ones are killer cause i just did a really small casing, just rye grain and all mine were white, short, and fat. They hit faster than anything i have taken. I am getting pretty good at agar so i cant wait to get some life tissue and clone them bitchs.