TRIPPIN! (I KNOW THIS SOUNDS CRAZY BUT I'M THINKING ABOUT IT!)

Started by Drugs_R_Us, May 24, 2010, 06:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drugs_R_Us

(I apologize in advance for the profanity, it's just how I talk.) OK I LIVE ON A DRY CAMPUS! THAT'S RIGHT A DRY CAMPUS! And I WANNA GROW! Not for procreation but for me and a few friends. That way my poor college ass wont need to blow all my money on acid, now I get double tab's for 7 a hit so I shouldn't be bitching, I mean most people are pay 10 a hit and I'm paying 7 for 2 but I think FREE SOUNDS BETTER! :-P I've never done shrooms though, only acid. I'm hoping by the time I'm in my 30's I know how to grow shrooms, marijuana, and extract LSD, and DMT. For right now however I only know how to grow pot and not very well. :-( but I was wondering if you guys think I can get away with it. (I'm clean, I'm good at hiding stuff, and I always put the drugs away after use, plus smells will be hid. I SMOKE!)

dub504

Research how to grow them invitro. This hobby will not be free, the supplies and tools will cost you more than $7.00. I doubt you will ever synthesize LSD though unless you are a chemist and have a lab.

chains

Synthesizing LSD is tricky. Its easier and chaper to extract LSA from plants and other foliage and the effects are very similar to lsd ' practicly the same drug'. Ive tried extracting DMT from acacia before and failed miserably but might give it a go again some time soon...
we're all gonna die... So lets get high!!

tritone

I just started and all I can say is that it is not cheap and you need alone time....in your own space. good luck!

F.W.Despot

why dont u all just get a Colorado river toad.........lol

substrate

There are people out there selling shrooms for far cheaper than you can grow.

lostcause1138

just read a shitload and watch vids on youtube. with persistence and some education youll get it eventually. dmt extraction is a little tricky, and lsd syth is hard (unless youre a biochemist with a lab). Toad venom is fun too, but its different than everything else, even regular dmt (its a different molecule, with different effects)

good luck and happy trippin