spamers suck

Started by Vandal_xx, July 05, 2010, 04:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vandal_xx

Dub had said in  a previous post that this forum was getting quiet. I think Spammers are starting to stifle conversations. I'm gonna make an attempt to get going again. Good luck all.! ! This is mainly pointed to you Rajiv123 or whoever the fuck you are!
Feel good before dying!!!!!

shroomzer

Hahaha .. yep .. this happened once before and it got noticed and cleaned up by the admin. 

Vandal_xx

Hey shroomzer... I'm pretty sure you grow cakes like me, hot hot do you think is too hot for cakes in my fc.. I have no ac and a heatwave is here. Like 95F in my fc. Also Just curious what an average dry weight do you get from a pint size cake on flush 1?

dub504

Hey vandal, 95 is pretty hot. It may be hard to get the mycelium to fruit at those temps. GL

Vandal_xx

Thanks dub.. I have 3 cakes on 3rd flush and I have some pins so I guess thats good news, but I have one cake of my first attempt at EQs that has nothing yet. Hoping for a break in the heat.

shroomzer

I don't let mine get over 80 degrees in FC and cakes are hard to predict but I think I've gotten about 3 1/2 grams from a 1st flushes on my cakes. (dry weight)  It's been awhile since I have done any growing, cuz a lot of my friends don't enduldge in the shrooms, they like the herbal stuff =/  .. so I have a nice little 'stash' for me~!

Vandal_xx

sweet shroomzer... enjoy.