Azurescens vs. Cubensis

Started by Ravengrim, June 27, 2006, 03:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravengrim

I am a complete noob to the shroom world, but I am really looking forward to my first experience. I also plan on cultivating at some point. I wanted to know if anyone here could possibly give me advice as to which type would be 'better' to try or regularly take. I know that the azurescens is supposed to be more potent, but does that mean the experience is different or that you just need less of it? Also, is one easier to cultivate than the other? Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

atinama

azur and other woodlovers need specific environment...

work with any cubensis...

take it easy

anno

On cultivation pf P. azurescens:
http://www.fungifun.org/azurescens

They are more potent, and also the trip is different in some ways.

thor

if you want to grow azurescens do the out door thing. they grow like weeds

:rolleyes:Buy a book I have on cultivating psilo's ("Growing Psilocybin Mushrooms",  or something like that); Also, get Paul Stamet's book(s).... Build a flow hood....Use tape on ur petri dishes....  Good luck guy...(I was here to ASK questions, and this is the 3rd one I've ANSWERED!)

sin2win

Quote from: 9378 on January 28, 2009, 08:47:54 AM
:rolleyes:Buy a book I have on cultivating psilo's ("Growing Psilocybin Mushrooms",  or something like that); Also, get Paul Stamet's book(s).... Build a flow hood....Use tape on ur petri dishes....  Good luck guy...(I was here to ASK questions, and this is the 3rd one I've ANSWERED!)

dude, do u realize how old this thread is??