Warriors office

Started by psilocybin warrior, August 31, 2010, 03:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psilocybin warrior

Welcome new/er guys & gals! glad to see some new names around here. 

Hey old fuckers! How've you been?

I forgot my password for a while... :rolleyes:

Vandal_xx

Right on bro. There hasn't been too much activity on here lately, but I try to chime in if I know how to help someone. I am about to up my gave in a nother month or so. I'll keep in touch I'm sure I'll have questions.
Feel good before dying!!!!!

dub504

Hey all, just dropping in... Life is good!

MT

Haven't been here in several months myself. Have still continued to cultivate mushrooms though. Grew almost a LB of B+ since June.

ImAFungi

It's good to hear from you all. I also forgot my password for awhile. Hope life is good! :ph34r:

String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

shroomzer

Hi everyone!!! Dang its been awhile.  Life is good and moving right along.  I still dabble a bit, but not as much since my friend has moved.  Fattrout is doing well and I have told him to get on and say hello at least. Sounds like everyone is doing great! 

bluerunner

We seem to be congregating back here.  I too have been away for sometime.  Nice to see you are still here Psilo Warr.
Think for yourself, question authority.

fungiguy

it is nice to see some familiar names. i moved and the pc was packed away for some time. i was going to start a new thread, but the hell with that. here is my question....are certain strains stronger than others??? i read that psylocibe bohemica is rather potent. don't quote me on the spelling. :rolleyes