I posted on here a year ago, my story.

Started by iloveshannon, September 06, 2010, 11:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iloveshannon

posted on here a year ago and saw this group of people that posted on here often, i was in some trouble... but in the end made some awesome shroomies.

Malabar, dubstep, shroomzer, and psilocybin warrior were always on, and were friends.

i always thought wow how crazy is it that this is such a small forum and they stil update and help people along with something theyve mastered a while ago.

i log in ever few months, to see if these people still talk, i remember malabar was gone for a while.

you people even tho you dont know it are amazing to me, i dont really spend  that much time on the internet but i was in a sad place when i came here and i guess the timing was where i remember this little website starting my interest in shrooms.

ImAFungi

String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

substrate

I agree with you.  I've been off the forum for the summer months (sorry, motorcycles over mushrooms) but am looking forward to growing something stupid this winter.  It's good to be back!

ImAFungi

Good to hear substrate!!! I got a bunch of jars of popcorn colonizing right now. Can't wait to case that shit!
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!