newbee got a few????????

Started by inked 23, August 31, 2010, 09:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inked 23

hey guys git a couple?                so once my jars are colonized and im waiting to see some pinning in the jars can i just take the blanket off and leave the jars in the incubator so they are at good temp and get light and just leave the blanket off                           and any good ideas on keeping my fc up if my room temp is low can i just use a heat mat also anyone got any idea what strain would have gold and silver specs like size of what is on the bottom of goldschlagger bottle i got some once and they were the best or a strain that is really potent thanks guys hope i have as much luck as you

dub504

You want to fruit your cakes in that mid 70's deg F range. Light and FAE are the important factors for pin formation. A heat mat will work or a TIT (Tub in Tub) setup with an aquarium heater could work well too.
Quoteanyone got any idea what strain would have gold and silver specs like size of what is on the bottom of goldschlagger bottle i got some once and they were the best or a strain that is really potent
The gold specks HAD to have been vermiculite from a casing that got stuck to the caps as the fruits formed. It's just old psilly misinformation. Cubensis don't vary too much in potency. Other strains like the woodlovers and pans tend to be more potent, but are a little harder to grow. Once you learn the basics they aren't much more difficult. Good luck!