Burned everything

Started by Davie K, March 05, 2010, 11:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davie K

Caught a facebook posting of my operation.  picked what i could and cleaned out house,  poured gas on colonized substrates an destroyed months of work.
its a great feeling...  fuck jealousy

cugak

Are you affraid of a house search by the police?
No need to! Thay dont give a fuck about you! Or me!
Fuck the police biatch!
share international

moorhS

I don't get it. . . .  why the fuck you burn everything lol . . .  bummer

Baphom3t

Just because you caught a post on failbook doesn't mean anything.
I have tons of pics of all my grows floating around the net and I have never once in the 10 years of growing had any problems.
Get rid of the paranoia cause you wasted alot of invested time by doing what you did.

HomeShroomStudent

If anyone is posting there Illegal activity on you tube or my space they are just setting them selfs up for trouble with Law Enforcement and you can take that to the bank. So many fool hearted Dummies in the world today. All summer long every other week i witnessed News reports on bust being made due to such stupidity . 

Vandal_xx

Ya I agree it's a form of loose lips sink ships
Feel good before dying!!!!!

HomeShroomStudent

Its Plain Foolishness to openly thumb your noses to the Authorities, and i dont care how long you've gotten away with it for 1 day when you're least respecting it and quite out of the blue a vast number of car will merge from all four corners  and some poor stupid careless idiot will be missing his Family for some time to come and that notion should be was it worth my freedom, To which the answer is always a resounding"No" So Bottom line is "Never Incriminate yourself" Never ever for if you do you deserve everything you get and have No one to blame but yourself.  Nuff said !

ImAFungi

For the heads up, especially if you're using photobucket to post pics, make sure to make your photo album private. Thats probably what happened to Davie K. Photobucket constantly asks me to share photos, for ex. on facebook, myspace, and other website. So make sure you keep it private!
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

Azurascender

So, how exactly did a log of your grow end up on facebook? Someone copy it from the forum and post it up there? And was your name SPECIFICALLY used to reference the grow?
Chloroform and a dish towel, yeah that will keep them quiet....