Hello

Started by Shawn, December 10, 2010, 03:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn

Hello, now I respect the environment of this site, and how things flow together, but the site itself lacks, a finished look.

I feel like thing could be done better to improve the actual outlook, and style of the site. Personally I think that this 'preset' is really unfitting for what you guys are doing here. I mean its really common. The banner, though effective at getting the point across, it lacks a professional appeal.
I mean I am sure you can find a free, or very cheep skin to replace this one, and a banner is not that hard to make, to then fit the newly skinned site.

Now I talk about these things because I feel with a better environment, it would be a more enjoyable experience for people who visit this site. Well I worded that a little wrong, visually pleasing experience. Now I 100% understand that this site is for educational purposes, but how can you go wrong with just making it a little more appealing?

I honestly 100% respect the site, and the people who belong to it, but I really just think it needs a 'face lift', so to speak.  Personally what I think, is making it more dark earth toned colors, like black, green, and brown. Then making a banner that is more 'fitted' to this newly acquired theme.
Then finally maybe there should be more forums sections, that could have a more vast amount of topics, so that each one doesn't have to be so vague.

These are just my two cent's, and don't take them offensively.

dub504

Anno is the admin and he just really isn't ever around... So, what can you do?  :mellow:

psilocybin warrior

Shawn go sell yourself somewhere else. You're not wanted here.

anno

As far the look of the site goes, I like it the way it. I created the banner, and yes, I am not a professional graphic artist, far from that. And I rally don't have neither time mor do I want to invest any money into making it different.

As far the "there should be more forums sections" request, I don't want to have more forums. I really don't want this site to become any larger, if you need more forums, you can always go to the shroomery or mycotopia or shroomtalk or any other site with more forums.

moorhS

This site's Forum is great, it has everything you need to know.... :)

Vandal_xx

Right on guys. THe site is simple and everyone (most everyone) in here is great. THanks ANNO!
Feel good before dying!!!!!