Pressure Cooker

Started by moorhS, December 21, 2010, 09:15:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moorhS

I currently have a small PC that only fits 1 quart & 1 1/2 q.  so I am going to invest in a bigger 20+ court... I came acrossed this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000BYCFU/ref=s9_simh_gw_p79_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_r=0V50JF5AK97QVBCVHGA6&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470939031&pf_rd_i=507846 and was curious if anybody else has purchased this product, it is a smokin deal I just don't want to fucking blow up when I go to PC my jars, so any info on this product would be great

darksyde

I would assume its good unless Anno is secretly out to off his members   :wacko:
The same PC is promoted on the front page of this site

Azurascender

I have 2 Presto 16qt pressure cookers, that fit 7 quart sized jars per cook. Bought them at Walmart for around 65 bucks a piece, one in Michigan, and one in Washington. The 23qt version, from what I've seen, fits the same amount of quart sized jars standing upright as my 16qt cookers. They have the same diameter, they're just taller (meaning you can sit 2 or 3 on their sides above the other jars fitting 9 or 10 in all). The Amazon ad however is a good deal, unless the shipping is an astronomical price.
Chloroform and a dish towel, yeah that will keep them quiet....

moorhS

nah shipping is free :) that's the only reason I'm getting it offline, if not I would just go to Bed Bath and Beyond or some shit to get it... from what I hear the thing is huge (that's what she said) cost fortune to ship.... thanks guys

dub504

I have that exact same PC. I love it! Some folks swear by the All American brand, but they are so much more expensive. Presto is great quality for the price and I have never run out of room in it.

moorhS

I'm sure you've gotten a lot of use out of yours to dub.... Presto it is....