Got White Whats next I'm a newbie

Started by boatman, December 24, 2010, 04:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boatman

my bags are fully white, incubating at 79-84 F ( took 8-10 days is all )Do I begin 4-12 hours/day of 5500 k light at 70-75F or wait for pins to develop?

I want to thank all involved for your help . I can not believe I found this forum and how helpful everyone is . I am still doing bags but just ordered my jars, vermiculite , br rice flour etc . Setting up my new incubator etc . I have to "hide" my "lab" from family . That sucks . Thanks. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL  "BOATMAN "a newbie

moorhS

Not sure about the bags, but swounds like you should start to case now, wich would envolve Peat, VERM, Oyster Shells,&  Lime complete darkness and around 80-85 temp... but i'm not sure how your going to be getting them to pen though,never done the bags....

dub504

Are you growing them invitro, in the bags?

dub504

boatman

They are in the MYCO bags . Went completely white in 7-10 day's @ 80-85 F . I lowered temp to 70-75 and have added 6-12 hours/day of 5500 K light . It looks promising until I can start my P-Tek in next few weeks . Hope I am on track. My readings tell me to wait until I have shrooms then open bag and harvest what is grown , close back up and wait until more are ready to pick. Should continue harvesting for 3+ weeks . Others have gotten 30 grams or more per bag . That is what I have read .

dub504

Are these kit bags? Do they have filter patches? How did you inoculate them? Still curious what you are using as a substrate in the bags, too!

moorhS

huh that's wierd, the bag is used for the micro climate huh... Sorry can't help you out on this one