Previous topic - Next topic

darksyde

3rd flush GT's

That Malabar flush

And my 1st monotub is finally taking off

dub504

moorhS

darksyde

Thanks guys.. Im definitely sold on these monotubs now, although I dont know what to do with all these  :ph34r:

dub504

I know... How do you ever eat your way through all of those?  :ph34r: The next couple of flushes should put out some huge monsters!

darksyde

I dont know if they need to be any bigger  :wacko:  There was a rogue shroom that grew up the side of the tub over 8" tall.. I just had syran wrap covering the top and it pushed it up and let out some humidity causing some split caps.
Just started another tub of Cambo clones last night that should be a sight to behold!! To be continued...

dub504

They are def a beautiful bunch! You should put a quarter or something else in the pics for a reference... Really nice work though. Try to dry them as quick as possible so they don't loose too much.

darksyde

Most of the shrooms on that cookie sheet were 4"-6" tall.  It was 523 grams wet.  Not bad for MSI..
The Cambo I cloned was 6" tall and weighed over 40 grams so if I can get a shoebox flush of those, I will be set for a while  :ph34r:

woodman4738

sooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!! only hope to have growth myself one day lol