New strain ideas

Started by chains, January 31, 2011, 06:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chains

Hi dudes,
I'm looking to try a new strain and just wanted to get a collection of ideas going on what strains people prefer and why. Ive currently been groing B+ and Ecuador strains and love them both but its always fun to try something new. Any ideas and info would be muchly apreciated.
we're all gonna die... So lets get high!!

boatman

Although I am new to this , my first harvest (limited) out of a bag was a Puerto Rican strain. Again , not much product from the bag but they were very pleasanty potent . I would add easy to grow too . I am learning , excited, and a bit anxious , but learning patience is the key.
enjoy and happy harvest!!
boatman

moorhS

I've done Amazonian, Golden teachers, and treasure coast, and I think 1 more..... combodian I think... anyways my favorite out of those 3 would be the Golden Teachers :) nummy

chains

Just ordered some Golden teacher and keepers creeper after reading some good reviews.
Cant wait to get my grow on!!  ^_^
we're all gonna die... So lets get high!!

Mr. NIce GuY

I love going with varieties man, I've tried a handful... Big and potent, I would go with cambo or taz. But my all time favorite hawaiian and any thai strain, So many visual colors on those two...