first pull of pan.

Started by FunguyB, February 05, 2011, 12:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunguyB

Ok so here are a few other pics of my FC that was made with a pan that I did compost and grains in, the square pan is from a mycobag. I had bought a kit that was a mycobag and had very good success the first time with it and even got a good amount of prints of them too. These are both been done with grains and spore prints on q tips we have done. The bag got really crowded and the mushies were looking a little crazy on steams and growning quite wild. So I decided to take out the bag and transfer to the pan and put in the FC. If you can see it is growing healthier looking mushies and stalks of them are straight and not growing as wild. I think they look a lot better than ones I posed in the P tek section of first pulls I have made since they had some pop open.

Let me know what people think.

darksyde

Lookin good bro..  I would like to see you clone a healthy shroom from the 2nd flush, they will fruit wall to wall.. Clones Rule!!!   :ph34r:

FunguyB

hell ya that is what I am planning to do, I have some big healthy ones over night come up from the bag pan. I think I should be good will print too. I had a questions though.

Why is it when the caps will be opening and they start to crack open on spots where the head should be solid. I forgot if it was the air exchange or too humid but dont understand how that could be. so will send pics if needed.

chains

difficult to say without pics but im guessing its a humidity problem if your caps are dry and cracking
we're all gonna die... So lets get high!!

FunguyB

if it is that the humidity is at 99% so I am not to sure but one cap opened near top of the FC and flattened out and cracked in 4 spots on the head. They look good just picked a little amount but look healthy