Magicman's shroom pics

Started by magicman, March 09, 2011, 03:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magicman

Greetings fellow board members.
Thought some of you might like to see some of my garden shots. I have a LOT to share so I will post them in batches.
So without any further delays ... 

Some random shots of B+ strain.

More soon

<maGicMan>

dub504

Vandal_xx

In the fourth picture down there is a jar of water in the top right corner of the shot. Is that just for RH? Nice work. You seem to let those sukers go a little past where most people pick them. Any reason?
Feel good before dying!!!!!

magicman

The jar in the pic is there to help maintain humidity levels. It is effective, but I still manually spray inside the tanks twice a day during the fruiting cycle. I like to pick fruitsets in their entirety so I can dunk the cakes together. Sometimes this results in a few going beyond the peak point of ripeness.
Honestly, I don't notice any big difference in potency. It is strictly a matter of convenience.

<maGicMan>

Vandal_xx

Cool cool. I just didn't know if you had some other reason. I tend to pick mine in stages as they are ready. Nice pics man. Happy growing.

magicman

Here are some more pics of the past grows. I favor B+, Orissa India, and PF classic for big harvests.
I also cultivate Koh Samui, Equador and recently started some Lipa Yai in half pint jars.
Enjoy !!

<maGicMan>

Vandal_xx

lowderwin

Awsome man..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
dc limousine
nøgler