Myc.

Started by JuggaloKillerClown, November 26, 2006, 06:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuggaloKillerClown

Yo whats up, my jars have been stalled out for almost 3 weeks now, and i just got them going again, i have Pan Cyans in PF style jars....

The myc that grew before they stalled were offwhite almost grey like there supposed to be with pan cyans, but the new shit thats growing now is pure white like snow... i know its not cobweb mold cause its been growing that white shit for like 3 days now and its not spreading fast like cobweb does its spreading slow like myc.

Anyone know what it is???
  :huh:

JuggaloKillerClown

Anyone want to help me???

anno

The mycelium of Panaeolus cyanescens is white, cottony white. It is not gray. What kind of substrate did you use, the standard PF tek? And what kind of lids? At which temperature do you keep the jars?

DrGonzo

hey i had a similar problem with on of my pf jars i made a month ago, it was loded with home made riceflour and vermiculite and inoculated with p.cubi.
8 of 9 colonised perfect within 3 weeks at 82.f but one didnt, it staled too and grew a pale yelowish but still wight myc and to this day still hasent changed, like the myc has died? but i have just used the wild bird seed tek or wbs tek for short and im geting way better colonisation in a shorter time( 10-16 days from spores!) and no failures yet!