Welcome to the Forum!

Started by anno, February 27, 2004, 09:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tatortot33

Just looked up what that is. Looks like a pro idea to me! wish i had that kind of money. Sure beats the hell out of my ghetto contraption: http://www.fungifun.org/forum/index.php?topic=1185.0 (scroll down)

fattrout

"I bought a table top sand blast cabinet today to use as a glove box"

i know what your talking about, and it should work great as a glove box. welcome to the forum. maybe you should have started a new tread for this topic...
fattrout

KidCubensis

can you get spores from predried shrooms?

dub504

Please start a new thread next time.
Quotecan you get spores from predried shrooms?
No, they would probably be contaminated by then, impossible to collect. Use a fresh cap.

lara

hi anno
my name lara im from jordan
and im now studing biology
i like your site
and im sure i will have fun
but i need your help if i need any thing
ok??

Helo

Heya LaraAnno is usually pretty busy, and only makes it on here once in a while. But this is a great community with plenty of people who will help you with any problem you have. I'm fairly new here myself, but i've gotten a TON of help from EVERYONE. So, no worries.  :mellow:   Somebody will always try to answer your questions.   ^_^
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

L8-NiTe

Just wanted to introduce myself.My name is Mike i am from south west Ohio USA.Im new to this other then a lot of reading and video watching.I am here to learn and contribute later down the road when i have the knowledge needed to do so.I cant wait to get to know everyone.You'll find i'm a very laid back guy and very easy to get along with.Well talk to everyone soon have a nice night!

chains

Hiya dudes, Just introducing myslef! I only just joined this forum today and im already loving the community vibe you've got going on! Lots of quality information for us newbies and everyone else! Im fairly new to this as a hobbie, ive got my first cakes in the fruiting chamber right now and im soo excited to see the results! I'll upload some pics when their ready! Gonna try and grow B+ on rye next time should be fun!
Love to you all.
Chains x
we're all gonna die... So lets get high!!

fungully

Feels kinda weird bumping the welcome thread that hasn't been used in 11 years. But, still seems like the right place to say hello! I got my start with unclebens but ultimately have switched over to PF Tek... and have been lurking here a while. Figured I might as well get involved with the community.

Curious lol... is my knowledge of capitals just a probationary thing that will go away after a while? It's been getting mad at me for putting Ljubljana as the capital of Slovenia but that's what Google tells me it is. It likes it when I say 3 times 4 is 12 though. Finally got to post! Yay!

anno

Welcome, sorry for the capital thing, but otherwise the spam bots are proliferating.