Mushroom cultivation > PF - Tek

Welcome to the Forum!

<< < (2/6) > >>

destroytec:
:ph34r: ha ha i just joined i love the pf tek i think its great im also starting to love strw and mycotopia

bluefrog:
very cool thanks... :blink:  

Jopo:
Yes, a very good tek indeed, my friend had searched on google a while ago and that is what it came up with, received very good results at the end of his adventure! So he says:D

Jopo:
I would like to endeer some help on my flat cakes and my trarrium work!

-  Do flat cakes need a trarium do to this picture of Eatyualives flat cake tek on Nansnook, looking as if he has nothing covering the rack but i see hindges so maybe never mind about this or answer either one works?

-  Also, how long for anyone of my creative experiments can i leave in the Trarrium without fanning or spraying do to the lack of care taken away by work and school?

-  Is it only for other mushroom types that grow on the sides of flat cakes or does that go with P. Cubensis also....and if i do not take the flat cake out of the container will they still grow huge flushes as heard and maybe even after the first flush be able to take out, dunk, and leave out for a no container flat cake flush? :unsure:

I would appreciate it if i could get my questions answered, and thank you everyone this forum is giving great help to all my peering needs that have strucken me over my shoulders!
Gooba!  :D

anno:
>- Do flat cakes need a terrarium

Flat cakes have the same high humidity requirements as cakes, so yes, they will need some kind of an enclosure.

>how long for anyone of my creative experiments can i leave in the Terrarium
>without fanning or spraying do to the lack of care taken away by work and
school?

P. cubensis is a very tolerant species, so you can leave the terrarium without fanning for a couple of days(or even longer, see since P. cubensis fruits even in spawn bags without any active aeration.
You shouldn't let them unattended one the pins have grown over 1/2 an inch, since from then it?s only a matter of 1-2 days when you have fully grown mushrooms.

>- Is it only for other mushroom types that grow on the sides of flat cakes or does
>that go with P. Cubensis also....and if i do not take the flat cake out of the
>container will they still grow huge flushes as heard and maybe even after the
>first flush be able to take out, dunk, and leave out for a no container flat cake
>flush?

I am not a big fan of the flat cake, since there is no point really in crumbling the cakes and then NOT casing them.
My advice is, if you don?t want to fruit the cakes as whole cakes, then go the casing route.
www.shroomery.org/casing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version