BRF question

Started by kane, September 09, 2011, 01:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kane

1st off hello..ima new member & also a 1st time grower and really appreciate a site like this. I've learned a lot here from all of the info here :) my ? Is this...I thot I had everything until 10 minutes ago when I read on here that my brown rice flour has 2 be organic...I bought bobs red mill BRF..it says its all natural & only ingredient shown is brown rice..can I use it??? I hav read one thread on here that says I shud be fine & yet a second thread that basically says I'm screwed if I use it...I'm confused..has any1 here ever used this brand of BRF? Like I said it is labeled as being ALL NATURAL....I wud appreciate all info & answers..I was planning on doing my 1/2 pint jars up in a cpl days & wud hate 2 f-up right out of the gate...am looking 4 sum answers from sum1 that knows 4 sure if it'll be ok..sorry if this thread is in wrong place. Like I said I'm a newbie :/

olzo

Well rice is rice is rice is rice ;-)

I doubt that the shrooms go like: "Uh, oh he didn't buy it in a bio-store! Screw him I'm outta here! Nah, I'm a fancy shroom, no industry rice for me!"

I is possible, that the organic and untreated rice holds more substance for growth but really I don't think shrooms are much of a gourmet ;-)

Try it! If you're a newbie, you need to fail because that's how you learn. And maybe you don't fail but you start learning how to optimize.

Good luck, tell us how it evolves, ask more questions, BE PATIENT!!! and stay on track.

Greetz

O