Could anyone kindly sell...

Started by Blake1985, February 18, 2007, 08:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blake1985

...a spore syringe/sample, etc.???

I am an amatuer within the methodical world of shroom cultivation...and I merely wanted to inquire as to whether or not some benevolent soul could spare a syringe/sample for some extra cash??

P

anno

Why not buy it from  a vendor? Sporeworks, Thehawkseye?

Terantula

if they are all to expencive for you, I have a site set up to assist most other amature mycologists with whatever they need (or at least whatever I use lol)... 

Hope that helps...
Terantula
CEO - www.mushroomspider.com

stinkbuttdog

Here is one for the more legally knowledgeable mycologists; Isn't this sort of retail illicit (USA)?

Terantula

Untrue, the collection and trading of spores and spore samples is not known to be illigal or immoral in any location of the world. Though, its generally held that there are only a couple states that will not allow the importation of mycological spores or samples. Mostly, this is due to an infusion of forien flora and fawna that have disrupted the ecosystem or may interfere with the local population of an organizm.

For example, you wouldnt want a burmese strain of cubensis making love to a wild texas strain, as over time, the dominant of the two would overtake the enviroment for growth, destroyiong (making extinct) the other strain.

Hope that helps, but to be absolutly sure on how your country handles mycology, it is suggested that you speak with a leagal representative or seek information inside the librarys of law. :)