Question for Anno

Started by Baphom3t, March 22, 2007, 06:27:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baphom3t

Good day,
i have this tray with sum PR's in it and I have noticed something quite strange.

Sry for the quality of the pic But,I'm sure you can see the greenish/blue on the cap of the PR I am refering to.
Along the stem is the same color as the cap.also in this tray there are some that do not show this discoloring.
They still seem to be growing and for some strange reason they have started to grow sideways or crooked like you see in the pic.

My question to you is,Is it possible that upon growing it may have bruised itself coming out of the casing?
I do not think it's Trich,I have cut open the tray to see and I noticed no Green.
So what are the possible reasons for this?
and as a footnote,There has been none harvested from this tray so that rules out bumping against them.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Baph

stinkbuttdog

Maybe it's a mutie... if so, possibility for a new strain? Again, if so, I GOT DIBS!!

Baphom3t

*bump*
Sry I hope I didnt cross bounderies by bumping this to the top.
I still have them in my tray and am trying to decide if I shared grab them or not.
As of today they almost look like they have aborted,i.e not much growth in a couple days.
but I am still in need of advice.
Thanks.
Baph

anno

Could it be they are a bit on the dry side?

Baphom3t

I bumped up the rh to where im around 95% at all times.
This morning they looked alot more moist Than the pic I took
and I started misting lightly after pinset,mainly on the sides of my FC.
Roughly 6 days ago.
Could the possiblility of 2 year old spores or poor sub-strain have any cause for this?
to be on the safe side I will pull them.
Also I have 3 trays of Cambo's fruiting with them as well.
So I'm assuming conditions are ok.
None of the Cambo's have started to show this discoloration,and 2 of the trays are on 2nd flush and the other is on it's 3rd.
PR is a very interesting strain!
I have also noticed that some of them(only a few in the other tray) are growing Tuborous (I hope i typed that right).
What would you suggest in a situation like this?
If you need growing specifics I will gladly add them.

Baphom3t

since my last post.
I went ahead and removed them and tossed them in the trash just to be safe.
so I went ahead and locked this thread.  -_-