north georgia mushrooms

Started by motohunter, August 08, 2012, 08:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

motohunter

hello my fello huntersI have been looking in my old spots with no luckuntill i came across these guysim not sure if they are the natrual grown georgia wiley eye mushroomsso could anyone help me??? :ph34r:

they are soft to the touch they almost feel like a spoung.. and they ALMOST smell like the wiley eyes

motohunter

here is another picture... a size comparison

motohunter

ok also when i pinch them they turn a dark dark almost black color.. almost brownish blue (well i would like to believe) but a brownish black.

papa smurf

they are sapost to be, but i to live in ga and iv tryed them more that once but nothing. bt i cat seem to find any good ones ether dont know whats going on

motohunter

your telling me man... all my old spots are DRY... non of them are producing
two years ago by this time i was finding so much i was able to trip every weekend... and now its GONE!!

but im sure its just a late start to the season and we are getting lots of rain so i got high hopes

Terry04Messer

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention

Thanks,
Websites Brisbane

motohunter

ok thats fine man... but check this out

you have just been served.