First timer...

Started by kiasta, August 26, 2012, 11:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiasta

So I took shrooms for the first time and I didnt trip at all. Actually I got really high and even got the munchies like I smoked pot. I took them with a friend who bought them; her and my brother both tripped hard, though, they took more than I did. She ate a quarter and my brother ate what was left of the ounce after hers and mine. I took only 8 altogether including stems if that matters.

The shrooms had long stems and small caps and they were dry and just tasted like old dried mushrooms with kind of a nasty taste. I just chewed them up for a little bit like a minute or more and swallowed.

Should I have taken more or maybe I just have a high tolerance? Sorry about the grammar I am on my cell.

motohunter

Colombiankidd420

Yes increase your dosage. Pay $20 for some good golden caps. Take the whole eighth and relax. Trips last for 6 hours depending on the amount :)

Tameka971

Hiring a limousine service should be an exciting and satisfying experience, whether you're headed to a concert or the airport. If your last experience wasn't perfect, you probably didn't let Picklimo help you find the right limo at the right price. Don't make the same mistake twice!

:ph34r:
limousine service can improve any experience no matter how routine or unglamorous – but only if you hire the right limo! Picklimo can make sure you never go wrong when hiring a limousine.

vinsue

Hey Anno, I just found this site...:mellow: . . . :peace:
"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb.