Moving outside

Started by Steff, September 06, 2012, 08:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steff

So I want to follow the PF tek but can't completely because I can't do the fruiting inside. I was going to do Moe's Outdoor Tek (putting it here because i will still use those cakes). This is all fine and dandy, but I want to make sure I can. I live in Fort Collins Colorado and I am not sure if it will work here. Could I do it now in the fall, or do I have to wait until spring/summer, if even at all. We have basically 0 humidity. Average high for September is 76, low is 48. Then for October its 64 and 36. If that's too cold, is there anything I could do to keep it warmer but keep it outside? Like cover it with a trash bag or something? Any advice would be helpful, and I am open to all ideas. I just have a somewhat limited budget, so don't advise something in the hundreds of dollar range. Or should I just wait until next summer? I would hate to do that though, June is 81 and 56, and July is 87 and 58 and august is 84 and 57. Those are the hottest months. I am a new time grower and need all the help I can get.